[Resolved] Kanvisa Hyderabad India — fake overseas employment agent kanvisa

Cochinkumar on Mar 6, 2018
Kanvisa overseas consultants private limited

Visa consultant in hyderabad, india

#102, siri malle towers, above bank of baroda, yashoda hospital road, somajiguda, hyderabad,

Kanvisa is closed... Stop thinking of contacting them anymore.. They are a group of fraudulent people.. Samudra dev has escaped to maharashtra, it seems... He has taken lots of money from innocent people... Kanvisa is no more.. All its offices closed... He had made a very good arrangement to collect money from the public... This is really sad to see people starting private limited companies to collect money through bank accounts, and escape later.. So many people are in serious trouble as they have lost everything in thier life... They may even commit suicide alongwith their family... Samudra had employed many people to send mails and collect money with the suppprt of a fake legal agreement!!!

Ms. Jyothi baghel, reportedly from odisha, and settled in hyderabad (As she told me) was my officer incharge to collect money on behalf of kanvisa.. I have been trying contact both of them for a long time now.. All their phones and offices are out of service now... Later i realised that this is just another group of cheaters, led by samudra dev

They have posted fake positive reviews.. Most of them were typed by them last week in different names.. None of those people really exist.. Good idea.

I have completed 5 months of successfull follow up in my case.. Not even a single step has moved forward other than sending me some company names in canada.. And an agreement to sleep on..

Samudra may not be his real name.. He may come by any other name, start another company, anywhere.. Anytime.. Their prevois office was raided by police and case is there.. Then they moved to somajiguda... Now closed there.. Waiting for opening a new one in another place...

I think his photo should be shared to recognise him. Even jyothi might not be her real name.. No one might be giving you their real names in kanvisa.. After all all they need is just money.. Photos of all those people are with me..

I am all set to proceed against them sooner.
Police complaint as well as a civil case.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 21, 2018
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I paid a lot off money for a Job offer with Shell company in Canada .
After that the KANVISA manger his full name is : Manager : SAMUDRA DEV BHUSHAN SINGH THAKUR run away .
last week he promised to refund my money back, but as always he never do .
I suggest to make a list of all his victims, with the proof of the money we transferred to his bank account and other documents.

We have to request a service for a LAWYER in India and make an official complain against this criminal.

At list, this inhuman person will spend his rest of life running out like a thief and hiding like a bat .
Manpan's reply, Mar 16, 2018
Hi karimkanvisa please provide your contact number...i have also them huge amount..
Manpan's reply, Mar 16, 2018
Hi karimkanvisa please provide your contact number...i have also paid them huge amount..
hello Mr/Mrs
this Sunil pls provide d phone no's and any other bank ac's and other information furnish me contact me on [protected]
Cochinkumar's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 6, 2018
May I know who this is?..why you require bank account details?..please tell me more about you
Cochinkumar's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 6, 2018
Your mobile number is not displayed. .My number is 9.7.4.4.3.4.6.7.5.9
Ranbir.khouri's reply, Mar 24, 2018
Name : Samudra Dev Bhushan Singh Thakur
Contact No.: 9573934819 / 9177532248

Address: (Website Registration Details Address)
d-1 d block telecom officers colony
Jubilee hills, Hyderabad, Telangana, Pin: 500096
Registrant Phone: +91.77532248
www.kanvisa.com

Email: samudra@kanvisa.com and samudradev2000@gmail.com

Kanvisa Overseas Consultants Private Limited.
Madhapur New Office:
#103, Premier Towers, Above Khelkart, Opp. Image Hospital main Road,
Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081

Somajiguda Office:
#102, siri malle towers, above bank of baroda, Yashoda Hospital Road, Matha Nagar, Somajiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500082, India
Ranbir.khouri's reply, Mar 24, 2018
Samudra Dev Adhar card number is : 497515388102
Hi..karimkanvisa...please provide your contact number...i have also paid them huge amount..
karimkanvisa's reply, Mar 16, 2018