[Resolved] Kapil Chit Funds — chit installment paid but not reflecting in my account

Sikandarabad, India
 Rajesh Marri on Sep 8, 2018
This is to bring your kind notice that i rajesh pandit chit member in kphb branch under fkpl20g-24 group since from starting i have face lot of problem while taking my bid amount now issue i have paid 37 month installment through kphb branch act bearing no a/c [protected] ifsc lavb0000373 on[protected] but still 37th installment showing my account so, i have to kapil collection executive to rectify but instead of rectify i got route answer from him the next i have reported same to mr sampath reddy who is kphb manager he has told will be rectify but already it has crossed 8 days, there action has taken from any one.

I request please pursue the matter and resolved my problem.

Finally, i request public be careful with kapil chits since 37 month i m suffering.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 10, 2018
Thanks to Kapil my problem has been resolved on 10.09.18

[Sep 08, 2018] Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Worst company, cheating employees. Dont invest in Kapil. All afraud

House No 3-6-9/10, 1st Floor, Above Corporation Bank, Vivekananda Nagar Colony, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500072
    Kapil Chit Funds - chit installment paid but not reflecting in my account