[Resolved]  Kapil Chit Funds — delay for payment

Hi Team,
I’m not happy to make complaint against you, but you people are not bothering anything about Customer’s.I have bond in your nellore Kosta branch-1, Certificate number.PA/KIA-NEL/L64/2016 which already matured[protected] but still not paid money.
Iam asking and reminding to Branch Manager Mr.Murali, Financial Manager Mr.Kumaraswami And Zonal Head Mr.Srinivas but no use they always saying something.This is not first time before one bond made payment after 6months of matured date that time almost 1000times I reminded.What is this?why you people are not taking care?in fact I didn’t get any benefit from your company even I lost more money and I paid premiums right time &advance but your side so sad.
For this bond I’m reminding from Dec 2018 and also submitted all required documents please feel something and take seriously

Hariprasad
delay for payment
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 28, 2019
Complaint not resolved

[May 01, 2019] Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kapil Chit Funds
    Kapil Chit Funds Phone
    Kapil Chit Funds Address
    House No 3-6-9/10, 1st Floor, Above Corporation Bank, Vivekananda Nagar Colony, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500072