Kapil Chit Funds — deposited amount

NELLORE, India
 Vamsi Yaganti on Apr 17, 2019
My name is yaganti vamsi, i deposited chit amount in vedayapalem branch, it has been matured in feb 19-2019, till now i didn't get amount minimum 50times i visited and contacted the staff they will tell on finance team and this guy's will tell on bm, that bm don't lift the call or he switched off the phone, even i contacted md of kosta also he talked to me for 4 times and he put my number in block mode, very very very dissatisfied customer of kapil chits

[Apr 17, 2019] Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Vamsi Yaganti, Apr 17, 2019
Vedayapalem Branch, NELLORE Andhra Pradesh.

Comments

Jai sir my chits number fbto7h-28, 38 I was discontinued in the month of February 2019, my amount checks in machilipatnambranch they are not responding properly, plz refund my money.
Dear sir/madam
Myself n.rukmabai deposited 2 lakhs in kapilchits sister concern Ramya construction 2 years ago. The bond matured 20 Feb 2019, from last 3 months the manager is not responding to the calls. This is a fraud company and the police has to take action regarding this. I will put a police case .

House No 3-6-9/10, 1st Floor, Above Corporation Bank, Vivekananda Nagar Colony, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500072
    Kapil Chit Funds - deposited amount