Kapil Chit Funds — payment related

suresh jangam on Aug 15, 2019
Hi sir/madam. My name is jangam. Suresh, native of kondapalli, vijayawada rural, krishna dist, ap. I had a chit account no. Fvjpt10f-11 in kapil chits kosta, bandar road, vijayawada.
I am paying regularly my installment amount every month to representative (Prudhvi) from kapil, but i got a message from kapil office of i was due from three months an amount of rs.7677/-. But i already paid an amount, and i had a receipts of those payments, on[protected], i went to kapil chit office, bandar road, patamata, vijayawada to rectify the problem, manager (Sudarshan) of that chit office was called representative those i paid the money, he replied as he took the money, and he will repay the money with in one week. But, upto know no response from representative and manager.
Nobody giving response to my call, when i went to kapil office they were escaping.
They were received my money and cheating me.
Please look into this matter and rectify please, and give the justice for me
Thanq

[Aug 15, 2019] Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

House No 3-6-9/10, 1st Floor, Above Corporation Bank, Vivekananda Nagar Colony, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500072
    Kapil Chit Funds - payment related