Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [Ksrtc] — about an idiot bus driver

Mysore, Karnataka, India
 suma shettikere on Oct 20, 2019
My name is siddharth bharadwaj k. V. I am 14year old. I was travelling from underbridge to beml nagar which is in mysore. When we reached vb bakery which is before beml stop, there was no one in the bus except me. Since i'm a boy that idiotic driver and conductor decided to stop in vb bakery and have breakfast in the hotel which was right next to the bus stop. The driver told me to get down and walk all the way to my home. I argued with him. He told me that i was just a boy and can walk that much. I told him i bought the ticket for last stop. He screamed at me, he said hogo lo (Get lost). I had to walk all way to my home. You guys r waste cause if a driver misbehaves with any person it's your responsibility to take care of it. I request you to take immediate action and i request you to fire him.
The bus number is 4948. So fire him today

Comments

We took two and a half ticket in airavat from Bangalore to mysuru, it showed 270 for adult and 226 for child. It should have been 766 rupees. But it showed a grand total of 810 rupees. Why this happened?

Dear sir

I arjunkumar bv, working in meadia sector, some of the reason i had travel to Bilekere from mysore, i lost my bag and amount 10000 and urgent go back to mysoru for that.. i reqsted conductor but he dont have little humanity also, now i want my cash 10000 and my bag also, put case on him, hi did customers service violence

Koyambedu Bus Terminus Platform No 1, 100 Feet Road Jawaharlal Nehru Salai, Koyambedu, Chennai, Dharwad, Karnataka, India - 600107
    Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [Ksrtc] - about an idiot bus driver