[Resolved] Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [Ksrtc] — complaint on services at kempegowda terminus bangalore
Your bus terminus at Bangalore (for buses to go to Hyderabad)
there is no improvement at all from last 3 years.
1. there is no announcements made- why public announcement are not made in Kannada, Hindi, and English - very essential, to facilitate passengers.
2. display (TV) is so high, and not visible - why not you make it with big letters just like available in railway stations. High time you need to introduce this system
3. Controller not available. (from 7.30 PM to 9.00 PM) ..there is a desk with a chair occupied by passengers, and no official (s) available. - Uniform personnel with Name Card and ID card should be available at the terminus. .. mandatory.
4. NO help desk for passengers... why? (you may have it another place not at this terminus)
5. Other state Buses (TSRTC /APSRTC) have more space for parking the buses than your Buses
at this terminus. why..?
your reply awaited.
Was this information helpful?
Oct 18, 2019Complaint marked as Resolved
No reply (email) till date from KSRTC. No telephone from any official of customer service of KSRTC. This is your state of affairs, NOT REPLYING / not taken any remedial measures, till date.
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|
+91 80 4455 4422
+91 44 2479 4442
+91 77 6099 0035
Koyambedu Bus Terminus Platform No 1, 100 Feet Road Jawaharlal Nehru Salai, Koyambedu, Chennai, Dharwad, Karnataka, India - 600107