Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] — misbehave and rude during journey

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Srinivasa h s on Jul 10, 2019
Dear sir/madam,
I am SRINIVASA,

On Friday 7-6-2019 at 7.00pm towards Hosur near forum mall,
I was travelling in Karnataka SRTC bus. The bus number was KA 42 F 1203 and the conductor was a lady.
I gave her a hundred rupee note as I didn't find any change in my pocket.
And the conductor(which was a lady), asked me to give change. I politely replied I didn't have any. Then she rudely said I "Either you give the change or you get down of the bus." She made it sound like I was intentionally trying to travel for free.
I felt greatly insulted in front of all the other travelers. She made me look like a thief in front of all the travelers. And she told me to get out of the bus and the time was 7.pm at night, is this the way of treating passengers by ksrtc employee.

This is not the first time, the same lady not giving change every time to me but giving change to others. I asked the same thing but she replied she doesn't had change.

If I not provide exact change to her she was not allowing me to get inside the bus.

Please look in to this, and tell them to treat passengers properly.
We also give respect and they should also give respect.

Thank you.

misbehave and rude during journey
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Koyambedu Bus Terminus Platform No 1, 100 Feet Road Jawaharlal Nehru Salai, Koyambedu, Chennai, Dharwad, Karnataka, India - 600107
    Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] - misbehave and rude during journey