Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [Ksrtc] — regarding theft of luggage from bus

Dear sir, i am saravanan manickam staying in bangalore. On march 03 2015, i traveled in 2300bngvlp trip code bus, and its plying from bengaluru to villupuram.

My ticket details are:

Pnr number : j69040785
Date of journey : 03-mar-2018
Trip code : 2300bngvlp
Class of service : karnataka sarige
Seat no (S) : 42

I kept my bag above seat number 31 in the baggage shelf.

The bus arrived at tiruvannamalai close to 4:30 am, and i thought of having a coffee and planned to get down. To my shock, i found that my bag was missing. I informed this to the driver and i was searching the bag. The driver was not at all worried about this incident, and he was rushing to villupuram.

I got down at thiruvannamalai, and searched for almost 45 mins. No gain. Then i took up the private bus to villupuram, and located the ksrtc bus which is standing in the corner of villupuram bus depot. There also, i couldnt see any bags in the bus.

I am logging a complaint here to take care of this.
Mar 05, 2018
Updated by manicsaran
Forgot to update the bus details. Here you go:

KSRTC Bus : PNR :J69040785,
Journey Date :03-Mar-2018 23:15,
Trip Code :2300BNGVLP,
Bus Number :KA 57 F 1696,
Depot :BENGALURU 6,
Crew Mobile No:[protected]

What did I miss in the bus :
* I missed my laptop back bag -It contains a few dresses, charger, a very important pen drive, body perfume, and a few medical bills, etc..

Saravanan

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC]
    2078
    Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] Phone
    Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] Address
    Koyambedu Bus Terminus Platform No 1, 100 Feet Road Jawaharlal Nehru Salai, Koyambedu, Chennai, Dharwad, Karnataka, India - 600107