[Resolved] Karvy — aadhar card - address update rejected

keane.05 on Jan 19, 2019
My parents recently moved to a new place and i want them to have their aadhaar cards updated with their most recent address.

My request for my mother's address update has been rejected multiple times due to the same error - data mismatch in document and update request - over the last couple of months. My father's request is still pending. I have provided their voter's id as the address proof document for my parents.

Since aadhaar card related issues deal have a lot of private and sensitive data, i would like to know the official email and contact information of karvy-kdms, using which i can communicate to address my issue/complaint regarding parent's aadhaar card address update rejection.

I would really appreciate it, if you could help me on this.

Thank you for your time.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 19, 2019

[Jan 19, 2019] Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Karvy Customer Care's response, Jan 19, 2019

We regret the inconvenience caused.

With reference to the above compliant, please share your aadhaar and URN number along with the local language to [email protected] to enable us to check and resolve it shortly.

Thanks & Regards
Team Karvy

Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500034
    Karvy - aadhar card - address update rejected