[Resolved]  Karvy — bonus shares not received

Dear sirs,

With my humble submission, i hereby want to bring the following things to your kind attention. Kindly spare a few moments to understand our problem pending with your office since last two years. Needless to say that both o[censored]s (Me & my brother) are senior citizens and are not able to follow up with you the case aggressively and often.

My brother ajay dhar wanted to transfer 36 shares of reliance industries to me and accordingly i sent two share certificates of 18 shares each to your office together with duly filled transfer form on 21-june-2017 which you acknowledged by your mail dated 28-june-2017.

Since there were some signature mismatch problem, the certificates were returned by you some where around october 2017.

The corrected new form, together with share certificates were again sent to your office for transfer on 21-aug-2018.

Finally the said shares were transferred to my name on 29-oct-2018 vide your letter no:[protected] dated[protected]. So far so good.

In the meantime on 19-sep-2017, reliance industries ltd issued 1:1 bonus shares. These bonus shares have neither been allotted to my brother ajay dhar, the erstwhile owner of the shares nor to me, the new owner.

In this regard there has been a lot of correspondence done by my brother with your office but of no avail. Copies of these correspondence are being attached with this mail.

To cut the story short, if i am not eligible to receive the bonus shares as the transfer took place 29-10-18 and the bonus shares were declared on[protected], the in that case the bonus shares should be issued to my brother ajay dhar. Kindly note that neither my brother ajay dhar nor me have received these bonus shres till now. Kindly note that my bother ajay dhar is not in good health these days and is not able to correspond.

Following are the details of share certificates:

Original folio #[protected], name: ajay dhar

Share certificate # 57582350 distinctive # from [protected] to [protected] 18 shares.

Share certificate # 61867884 distinctive # from [protected] to [protected] 18 shares.

New folio # after transfer:[protected], name: uteeshkumar neelkanth dhar

I therefore request you to please take personal interest in this long pending issue and settle the same at your earliest.

Kind regards

Uteesh dhar

204, pushkar towers, opp. Shakti enclave,
Judges bungalow road, bodakdev,
Ahmedabad-380054
Mob: [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 5, 2019

[Jun 02, 2019] Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Karvy Customer Care's response Jun 03, 2019
Dear Sir

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned team and will get it resolved at the earliest.

Team Karvy
Karvy Customer Care's response Jun 03, 2019
Dear Investor,

Greetings from KARVY!!

Folio :[protected]

This has reference to your complaint for non-receipt of bonus shares.

In this regard, we wish to inform you that bonus shares issued during 2017 has been retained with us due to base shares received for transfer.

We request you to forward us a request letter duly signed by the registered holder (s) along with address proof, copy of pan and no objection letter from transferee for issue of bonus share to the registered holders.

Upon receipt of the same, we shall dispatch the bonus shares to the reg. holders.

Please feel free to contact the undersigned for any further clarification / assistance if any,

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Kanhai Sharma
Manager
Karvy Fintech Private Limited
(Formerly known as KCPL Advisory Services P Ltd)
Karvy Selenium Tower B, Plot Nos. 31 & 32 | Financial District
Nanakramguda |Serilingampally Mandal | Hyderabad - 500032 | India
P: +[protected]
Kanhai.[protected]@karvy.com
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Karvy Phone
    Karvy Address
    Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500034