[Resolved] Karvy — cash to my deep discount bond

Folio No: FDDB 0722188
Name of Bond Holder:harish pareek
Issue Price: Rs 5300
Face Value: 2 Lakh Rs

I have bought this bond on 1996 for 5300 Rs.
I want encash the amount now and I tried customer care, they redirected to so many direction but nothing would help me.Also tried sending email to Karvy mail id. But no proper response on this too.

Please help me to encash amount.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 1, 2018

[Feb 27, 2018] Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Karvy Customer Care's response, Feb 28, 2018
Hello Sir/Madam,

Greetings of the day !

As per your below mail, The bond is not yet encashed and details are below.

Folio No.FL96- DDB0722188.

Holder Name. HARISH PAREEK.

We would like to bring to your notice that the below said bond certificate was purchased by you in the yr 1996. In this connection, IDBI invited a call option to all investors by exercising its option to redeem the bonds ( which was clearly mentioned on the face of the Bond Certificate) & further it is also communicated through letters and print media also in the yr 2000. At the time of call option (i.e on 1st August 2000) the redemption amount was 10000/- against the investment of Rs.5300 for each bond. Now, present redemption value including interest ( i.e savings bank interest only) will be around Rs. 16000/- plus per each bond.

On scrutiny of our records against the said folio no we would like to inform you that the bond is not yet processed. To process the bond below mentioned documents are required.

1.Origianl bond certificate duly signed by holder on the reverse of the certificate by affixing a revenue stamp.

2.Copy of PAN Card with self attestation

3.Form 15G if applicable(Kindly Fill “FORM15G” Complete without blank )

4. Address details with proof duly attested.

5. Bank details with proof duly attested/Cancelled cheque leaf (Should be Indian account).

6. Bank attestation for signature verification.

7. If change of name is happens then we required A Gazette Copy duly attested / copy of Marriage certificate with details of Old Name & Changed Name duly attested.

Kindly send us the above mentioned documents to enable us to start processing the same from our end.

The above documents sent to the following address;

KARVY COMPUTER SHARE PVT.LTD

UNIT.IDBI BONDS DEPT

KARVY SELENIUM TOWER B,

PLOT 31-32, GACHIBOWLI,

FINANCIAL DISTRICT,

NANAKRAMGUDA,

HYDERABAD-500032.

Hope matter stands clarified from our end.

Note: We have attached the new paper advertisement. Kindly see the above attachment. Please provide your email id, we will sent the attachments.

Team Karvy
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Aadhaar address change or update online request not taking valid documents.
Even after providing the documents which are mentioned in their website.
(Latest Electricity Bill as address proof).

Hope someone wil look into this and resolve this issue,
thanks, ,

Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500034
    Karvy - cash to my deep discount bond