[Resolved] Karvy Computershare Pvt. Ltd. — dividend warrant not received.

Jutexindia on Jan 31, 2018
I have send a dividend warrant no. 4137719 dated: 10.07.2013 for rs. 320.00 only of uco bank for correction in the name of holder and issue a fresh cheque on 06.04.2017 by registered post. But approx 10 (Ten) month has been passed, neither i received any cheque nor any reply.
Kindly take your action to resolve the issue.
Thanking you.
For kailash chandra beriwal (Huf)
Kailash chandra beriwal (Karta)
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 4, 2018

[Jan 31, 2018] Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Karvy Customer Care's response, Feb 01, 2018

We have perused the records and find that dividend warrant bearing no.4137719 for Rs.320/- was received for correction of name and revalidation of the warrant.

However the said dividend warrant was returned back to you by post on 18/04/2017 for re-lodging after rectification of name in the records. Since you claim to have not received the warrant and in the view of correction of name being effected in the records now, we are processing for duplicate dividend warrant which will be sent to your address in due course. Please bear with us till such time.

Any further assistance, please write to us kcpl.support@karvy.com

Team Karvy
Updated by Jutexindia, Mar 04, 2018
I have received my Cheque for Rs.320/- on yesterday on 03/03/2018.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500034
    Karvy Computershare Pvt. Ltd. - dividend warrant not received.