[Resolved] Karvy — demat account - dis booklet requisition dt 02-02-18 not supplied

vijayeb on Mar 5, 2018
I had applied for DIS Booklet on 02-02-18 against my Demat Account with Karvy. Receipted Copy attached.

After several reminders, Karvy informed having sent the Booklet on 08-02-18 through Speed-Post and gave Speed-Post dispatch details. Copy of Karvy's mail received is attached.

As I did not get the DIS Booklet, I tried Tracking Consignment on India-Post site. But to my surprise it says "Consignment details not found.".

Now when I'm asking Karvy how they gave such a Consignment Number which India-Post says details not found, Karvy is not responding.

It is now one month and Karvy is not responding anymore. When I ring the Customer Care Number[protected], it is constantly busy and my several "Call-back" requests have remained unattended.

The service provided by Karvy for a small thing like DIS Booklet is very bad.

Can you please help urgently and advise me what next can I do????

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 15, 2018

Now I have received the DIS, after several phone-calls, emails, and complaint on social media.

But I think, what worked finally is my posting on www.consumercomplaints.in

Thanks to this complaints forum. You are doing a yeoman service... Kudos!!!

Regards!!!

[Mar 06, 2018] Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Karvy Customer Care's response, Mar 15, 2018
Dear Investor,

Our customer executive has spoken to you. Hope you have received the DIS. In case you still have an issue that is not been addressed, please send a mail to service@karvy.com. Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Team Karvy
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Yes, Mr Vijay from Karvy spoke to me and apologized for the deficiency in service and delay in dispatch of DIS.

But I think, what worked finally is my posting on https://www.consumercomplaints.in

Thanks to this complaints forum. You are doing a yeoman service... Kudos!!!

Regards!!!

Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500034
    Karvy - demat account - dis booklet requisition dt 02-02-18 not supplied