Karvy — idbi deep discount bond

Samiksha Arora on Jan 10, 2019
Hi team,

My idbi deep discount bond certificate number is 00593673 under the name of rajeev rajput, which was issued to me on 18th march 1996, at the time of purchasing i was informed that i will get 100000 as maturity value after year 2016. As we are in 2019, i am entitled to receive 100000 out of this bond at this point of time, i went to the bank and they notified me that they no more deal with it and karvy is dealing with it, i mailed that but got no response from them. I need to get it encashed asap and also need to know how can i do it and documents required from my end. Kindly support.

Look forward to your swift response.

Rajeev rajput

[Jan 10, 2019] Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Karvy Customer Care's response, Jan 11, 2019
Dear Sir

We regret the inconvenience caused. The concerned team will get in touch with you and resolve the issue at the earliest.

Team Karvy
Karvy Customer Care's response, Jan 11, 2019

With reference to the above compliant, please share your email id to kfpl.support@karvy.com. We will share all the details along with the necessary documents immediately.

Thanks & Regards
Team Karvy
Updated by Samiksha Arora, Jan 15, 2019
I have sent an email to the above email address but still have not heard back anything from them

Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500034
    Karvy - idbi deep discount bond