[Resolved] Karvy — karvy aadhar card address update is still in awaiting approval status

deepajanardhan on Feb 14, 2018
I have requested for address update for my aadhar on 12th aug 2018, and the urn generated for the request is: urn (Update request number) is 0000/00491/52426. For past 3 days, the status is still showing as: "approval awaited for your request."
Kindly provide an update on this request, as i urgently need my address updated in aadhar, so that i can further apply for linking my mobile number and opening a bank account.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 21, 2018

[Feb 14, 2018] Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Karvy Customer Care's response, Feb 14, 2018

With reference to the above query, please share your Aadhaar number to kcpl.support@karvy.com for further assistance.

Team Karvy
Updated by deepajanardhan, Feb 15, 2018
I have sent the information requested to kcpl.support@karvy.com - there is no further update on status change on my request.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500034
    Karvy - karvy aadhar card address update is still in awaiting approval status