[Resolved]  Karvy — miscommunication regarding purchase of traditional insurance policy

Respected
Sir/madam,
I the understated, was completely misguided and sold a traditional non-equity linked policy by one of your kolkata based executive.I shared with him all my personal financial requirements at that hour of need but he took it to his advantage and completely misled me in buying something that was not in the best of my interests. I trusted your reputed house but alas, was at the receiving end of a huge financial loss.I was even contacted over phone from some higher office and promised redressal but to no effect.
Please guide.
Dr.Anindansu basu
Orthopaedic Consultant
Fortis hospital
Kolkata
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 16, 2019

[May 08, 2019] Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Karvy Customer Care's response May 09, 2019 Dear Dr. Anindansu Basu

We regret the inconvenience caused. We will resolve this at the earliest.

Team Karvy
Karvy Customer Care's response May 09, 2019 Dear Dr. Anindansu Basu

Kindly share your mobile number for our team to contact you and resolve this issue.

Team Karvy
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Respected Sir/Madam,
In response to the trail mails against my index mail dated 7.05, 19 on this portal I am hereby sharing my contact number as suggested [protected].Being an surgeon I remain pretty occupied during working hours.It will much appreciated if one call between 4 pm to 6 p[m.
Dr.Anindansu Basu
Orthopaedic consultant
Fortis, Kolkata
Without intimation to customer how u can deduct amount from customer.u sold my stock and recovery share off amount...
Is it trustworthy?? Directly deducted charges ..n not reverting to customers.
I think it is third class organization...
I am going to transfer my holding to other good company
Rajendra chunarkar

Karvy
    Karvy Phone
    Karvy Address
    Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500034