[Resolved] Karvy — non issuance of duplicate bond certificate even after informing about loss of original certificates

nadamani on Jan 18, 2018
I had lost my bond certificates for an infra bond i purchased

Details : (Bond no 7428511, application no 22660349, 4 bonds)

I had conveyed the above details in person at your office following which i was informed that the duplicates would be mailed to my address, but i still have not received it. This happened more than a year back and am yet to get a resolution.

I have currently changed my address. Pls reach out to me on my email id nadamani@gmail.com to resolve this at the earliest
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 21, 2018

[Jan 18, 2018] Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Karvy Customer Care's response, Jan 20, 2018

With reference to the above compliant, we request you to please provide the company name or PAN number so that we can verify at our end and revert back to you shortly.

Please share your details to kcpl.support@karvy.com

Team Karvy
Updated by nadamani, Jan 20, 2018
IDFC Infra bonds Tranche 2 Bond no : 7428511, application no: 22660349, No of bonds: 4, PAN: AEUPN2467A
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500034
    Karvy - non issuance of duplicate bond certificate even after informing about loss of original certificates