[Resolved] Karvy — non payment of dividends - fy 2016-17, axis bank ltd

saphadnis on Jan 27, 2018
I am yet to receive my dividends for fy 2016-17 for below folios despite regular mail correspondence for nearly 2 months. Reply from karvy is casual withour addresing actual points raised.

I am holding shares of axis bank as given below. I havent yet received dividend on these for fy17.

Kindly look into the matter and do the needful.

Folio no - uti 015844, no of shares - 2000 in the names of - mrs geeta phadnis & srinivas phadnis

Client id (Stock holding corp india ltd) : 26166149,
Folio: in [protected]
No of shares - 2000 in the names of - mr srinivas phadnis & geeta phadnis.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 4, 2018

[Jan 27, 2018] Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Karvy Customer Care's response, Jan 29, 2018

At the outset we regret the inconvenience caused.

We will cancel the following demand drafts issued earlier and shall credit the unpaid dividend to your registered bank account details shortly. In the meantime, as you have sent an email to einward.ris@karvy.com,
we will send the format of Indemnity Bond to be executed by you for our records. Please execute on plain paper and forward the scanned image of the same for our reference and records.

Team Karvy

non payment of dividends - fy 2016-17, axis bank ltd
Updated by saphadnis, Feb 01, 2018
We have scanned and sent the indemnity form duly signed to the above said E-mail ID.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500034
    Karvy - non payment of dividends - fy 2016-17, axis bank ltd