[Resolved] Karvy — non-receipt of dow for the year, ended march 10 2016

Anantharaman Iyer on Jan 23, 2018
7th november 7, 2017
To
Karvy computershare pvt. Ltd.
Karvy selenium tower b, plot no.31-32
Gachibowli, financial district
Nanakramguda
Hyderabad – 500 032.

Folio. No. Dp id/cl id: in[protected] encl. No. 0096099

Ref: my letter of undertaking dated 03/08/2017.
With reference to my letter of undertaking dated 03/08/2017 i/we had received the dividend warrant no.944871, revalidated up to 21/09/2017, for rs.1071/-. Accordingly, i/we had deposited the dw in my bank a/c no.[protected] (Old no.17200) on 14/09/2017. Unfortunately, the said dw was misplaced by the bank staff which was traced by them only on 04/10/2017 and sent it for clearing on 04/10/2017. Since the dw was revalidated only up to 21/09/2017 the same was duly returned by hdfc bank on 05/10/2017 with the reason “instrument out of date/stale. However when i visited the branch today i. E.07/11/2017, as i/we was/were out of station, i/we was/were informed by the branch staff that the proceeds of dw could not be collected due to its misplacement.

In view of this i/we am/are once again enclosing letter of undertaking duly signed by me/all the shareholder (S) for remittance of the dividend amount (S), along with the original dw no.944871 for rs.1071/-, for revalidation/issuing fresh dw.

Signature of shareholder_
Letter of undertaking
[for issue of duplicate dividend warrant (S)]
To
Reliance industries limited
3rd floor, maker chamber iv
222, nariman point
Mumbai – 400 021.

I/we hemlata a. Iyer & k. Anantharaman son of / wife of /daughter of k. Anantharaman / s/o. P. Krishnamoorthy [“hereafter called as “applicant (S)], by occupation service, residing at shambhavi, 10-vishrutpark -7, b/h. Mangalampark, jitodia road, anand – 388 001 who is/was/are/were holding 90 equity shares under folio/client id no. In300636 – 10249439, in m/s. Reliance industries limited [hereinafter referred to as the “company”] hereby request you to issue me/us duplicate dividend warrant (S) for rs.1071/- issued to me/us for the year (S) ended march 10, 2016 which has not been encashed by me/us.

In case, at a later date, if it is proved that the amount (S) has/have been realized/credited to my/our account earlier, i/we undertake to refund the amount (S) paid through such duplicate dividend warrant (S) along with interest @15% p. A. Till the date of payment. I/we hereby for myself/ourselves my/our heir (S), executor (S), administrator (S) and assignees agree to indemnify and save harmless and to pay the company against all claims, damages, costs, charges, demands and expenses which may be made against or suffered or incurred by the company by reason of and in consequence of such issue of duplicate dividend warrant (S) or otherwise howsoever in relation thereto.

I/we hereby unconditionally and irrevocable submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent forum in mumbai with regard to any question or matter arising out of this undertaking and/or any other documents that may be executed by me/us or any of us in pursuance hereof arising therefrom. I/we solemnly affirm and declare that whatever stated herein above is true and correct to the best of my/our knowledge and belief.

Name / address / signature of shareholder (S) name / address / signature of witeness (Es)

1) hemlata a. Iyer_ _
(Sole/first holder

2) k. Anantharaman_
(Second holder)

Date: 07/11/2017

Place: anand
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 25, 2018

[Jan 23, 2018] Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Karvy Customer Care's response, Jan 23, 2018
Dear Investor,

Client ID :[protected]IN300636

This has reface to your mail.

In this regard, we wish to inform you that duplicate dividend warrant for the FY 2015-16 of Rs.1071/- has been issued and despatched to your address during Sept 2017 and not returned to us undelivered.

The bank details (like CBS account no. / MICR no. / IFS code) are not registered under your aforesaid Client id DP id, we regret our inability to credit the unencashed / unclaimed dividend.

In order to incorporate bank details for shares held in demat mode, please contact your depositories for updation of new bank details and forward us a Client Master List (CML).

On receipt of the above documents, we shall credit the unencashed / unclaimed dividend through electronic mode.

Team Karvy
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500034
    Karvy - non-receipt of dow for the year, ended march 10 2016