[Resolved] Karvy — pending of my request for contact information update

Rasool Hyder on Jan 2, 2018
It is been above a week to update my contact details in my adhar card which has requested through by karvy agency.

I had waited in their office for about 2 hours to update my details after all the verification done they had confirmed my contact details has been updated but still am unable to see my details update so i want to complain on karvy agency for mis leading the customer and citizens

pending of my request for contact information update
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 7, 2018

[Jan 02, 2018] Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Karvy Customer Care's response, Jan 31, 2018

With reference to the above mentioned grievance, we wish to inform that the updation request has been rejected due to "Integrity failure". It is a technical error with the packet.

Hence, the resident will have to go for updation once again.

Any further clarifications regarding this, please write to us kcpl.support@karvy.com

Team Karvy
Updated by Rasool Hyder, Mar 08, 2018
Thanks for replying.

Hope your aware of integrity word meaning as it is a strong word to use as a citizen of india.

integrity failure of whom you meant to say?

If your system is failure than who will bare the lose of your customer time/money invested at your service?

Why a customer has to get tortured to wait for the turn at your service for about 2-3 hours for the process and why there is not help for your system failure?
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500034
    Karvy - pending of my request for contact information update