[Resolved] Karvy — resignation

Hyderabad, silinium building gachibowli, Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Telangana, India
 Shivakumar Bashapathni on May 17, 2019
Dear sir..

Iam shiva kumar from karvy employee department: operations, kinrep, from insurance, process.in gachibowli employee id: 1026655

So i have an issue from resignation system already iam doing notice period in 13 days on wards so yesterday my boss he ask you can leave today said me i will shock so iam asking sir so why sir any problem he said no you can go he sit and simply he said iam paying money to you wastley he incommodiously me so iam asking hr also he said you pay remaining 21 days period you pay recovery your money he said from hr..
So please accept my request
Thank you..

Shivakumar.
Department: kinrep
Insurance repository pvt ltd
Silinium building 2nd floor from gachibowli.
Employee id:1026655
Email id: bashapathni. [email protected]

resignation
Complaint marked as Resolved May 27, 2019
Dear Team.

I have to discuss from HR.so no issue of the company so I have to prestention at that time so now okay so please accept my request so no ISSUE of the HR department I will discuss.so no problem of the department.
No issue of the company.
No issue HR department.
So please accept my apologies.

Regards.
Shiva Kumar.
Employee ID: 1026655.
Department: operations, from insurance repository.
Karvy silinium building gachibowli Hydrebad.

[May 17, 2019] Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dp id 13014400
Client Id 03669285
Name : Shivarathnam
Place : Mandya
Karnataka
I opened account in Karvy and invested in Debenture, but the Bond is returned (postal address changed)
Sir how to get back that bond.
Replay
mail ID [email protected]
It's saying that complaint IAM prestention I have that issue I have to discuss from HR so no issue of the company from karvy now okay ..
No issue of the Hr department.
No issue of the company karvy.
Name: Bashapathni Shiva Kumar
Employee ID:1026655.
Thanking you.

Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500034
    Karvy - resignation