[Resolved]  Karvy — return of cash lying with karvy stock broking ltd

Customer id 19096127, name supriya banerjee pan ahapb9075h

Cash on hand amount of rs3711/- which is lying with m/s karvy stock broking ltd has not been refunded yet. I made a request for refund in january 2020 in their vizag office and since then various assurances given for the refund of the money but so far nothing is done.

I personally talked to vizag office as well as to their customer care office at hyderabad but nothing happened so far.

Kindly help me to get the money back
Complaint marked as Resolved May 21, 2020
Complaints raised is not resolved.

[Apr 14, 2020] Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by akb213 Apr 14, 2020
I have not received complaint number for the complaints i raised just now. It is needed to keep correspondences in future.
Updated by akb213 May 18, 2020
My complaints is not resolved. Money with Karvy is not yet returned. On my direct writing to them, they are only sending auto reply saying the problem will be resolved in few days and they will pay out the money but in reality it is not happening.

I was expecting a positive action from you but is more than one month you are also silent. Kindly suggest what should i do now. Requested to take a sharp action on them to arrange my refund. Amount is only Rs 3711/- If you insists strongly, they will be bound to repay. Thanks and waiting a prompt action. Regards
Updated by akb213 May 18, 2020
Further my last two months correspondences mail copies with Karvy i can send it to you if you desire and give me the mail address in that case.
Updated by akb213 May 21, 2020
Except one line reply on 14th April saying that you have notified Karvy, no further action taken so far.
Kindly let me know why you are constrained to take any action against my complaint.
Please let me know whether you can help or not.
Supriya Banerjee
Updated by akb213 May 30, 2020
Repeated reminders but sorry to say that no action taken so far. Simply wrote to Karvy saying that you have notified and showing the issue resolved.
Never expecting such action from you. Thereafter so many times i raised the issue but you have chosen a very comfortable action of being silent.
Please clear me if you are of any use to me so that i will not run behind you any more.
Supriya Banerjee
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Karvy Phone
    Karvy Address
    Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500034