[Resolved]  Karvy — ril's 54 bonus shares not received

Dear sirs,

I am m jayamma, a senior citizen. I humbly request you to resolve my complaint. I had bought 18 shares of reliance industries limited (Ril) before 1995, they were on paper bonds.

I got them dematerialized to my demat account around 2010. I was given only 18 shares in my demat account. So while getting them to demate paper bonds are taken away.

My issues are as follows. Ril had given bonus shares in a 1:1 ratio in 1997, 2009. So 18 shares should have been 72 shares, but only 18 are transferred to my demat account.

Pls, help me to get my shares.
Jan 6, 2020
Dec 05, 2019

Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dec 06, 2019
Karvy Customer Care's response
Dear Sir/Madam

Kindly your client code or folio details.

Team Karvy

Comments

Payout request has not processed - Ticket ID -B4C88F05-DCF1-4F19-A20F-BAEF7374B3E4
No resolution since mora than a week
Dear Complainant,

Karvy has been expelled from depository. RTA is look after KFin. So reach to KFin and SEBI both.

For any more information, you can reach to us.
[protected]@indiancomplaintforum.in

Best Regards
ICF

Karvy
    Karvy Phone
    Karvy Address
    Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500034