[Resolved]  Karvy — share certificates lost

I have lost my share certificate. I have been to karvy office in bangalore. They ask me to contact hyderabad office. The people there asked me to write a physical mail to bombay office. I haven't got any answers yet. I don't get any response when i call there customer support center. It's been over 6 months now.
Please resolve the issue at the earliest.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-08-16 19:06:24

[Jul 11, 2019] Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Karvy Customer Care's response Jul 12, 2019
Dear Sir

We regret the delay caused. Kindly share your mobile number and Folio number. Our team will get in touch with you.

Team Karvy

Comments

Since last 48 hour happen but my amount of rs2000 is still dont know where is it nor in my karvy account or nor in bank account such a useless and unprofessional service provide by a old school company distguisting and customer support is just worst!!!
my client code is A45068901

My name is dakshesh d patel
Demat ac number — [protected]
Client ID-DA750214
At present, I am having 5500 shares of FIRST SOURCE SOLUTION companies share
The company declared rs 2 dividend per share in the month of July 2019, but it was not deposited in my bank account linked to the Demat account number.

please do needful.

Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500034