[Resolved] Kaya Skin Clinic — denying to give service

Preet Vihar, East Delhi District, Delhi, India
 to.prachigupta on Mar 28, 2018
I took maintenance package for 6 laser sessions from kaya preet vihar in dec 2010 (After insistence that offers are going on and you will require maintenance) and utilized only 2 out of them till now as i already had few sessions remaining from my old package
Issue:
I called preet vihar centre to schedule an appointment for me, they said i don't have any service due and no record is being shown to them and asked me costomer care.
I contacted customer care, they said they don't have my record on my mobile number showing i have ever purchased any package for laser hair reduction. Fortunately i found the 7 year old bill preserved with me and shown to them and thought now they will understand that i have my sessions remaining. But it was not it... They have much to fool you!

After checking the bill, their system started showing my detail, and the new story for me was... That i have already buy products from kaya in year 2011 against this bill.

I knew that i have never purchased any products from kaya so i asked for the details of products they provided me the duplicate bills. Now as kaya don't provide you any card where both party (Kaya and client) can sign and have the proofs that how much sitting a client is taking and when can be recorded. So you will not be having any prrof that i have just taken these sitting or anything which you can show to them! They are just saving at their end and can add or delete or even purchase products as and when they want to... :)

I am continuously telling and speaking with customer care and they are just giving me same explanation and don't want to understand that centre is goofing up.

Who ever is trying to take service from kaya, i will highly recommend to not take any, and will advice to check on google or the complaint forums that they are doing same things to many clients... Don't know how they are exhausting the services. And you will have no proof.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 5, 2018

[Mar 28, 2018] Kaya Skin Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Kaya Skin Clinic Customer Care's response, Mar 28, 2018
Hi Prachi, we regret the inconvenience caused to you. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We would request you to please message us with your contact details. We will have someone from our service quality team get in touch with you to resolve your grievance. Thank You.
Updated by to.prachigupta, Mar 29, 2018
I have sent a separate message to you for my contact details and hope to receive a call from your end soon if customer satisfaction is your top priority.
Prachi
Kaya Skin Clinic Customer Care's response, Apr 02, 2018
Ms. Gupta, we have noted your feedback and wish to clarify that our customer care team has responded to your concerns and shared all the data with you after conducting a thorough investigation. Should you have any further queries we request you to write into us at [protected]@kayaindia.net. However seek you understanding on the fact that we are unable to honour your requests for further sessions, as all your purchased packages have been fully consumed and there no pending sessions in your Kaya profile. We thank you for connecting with us.

1800 209 5292
    23/C, Mahal Industrial Estate, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Kaya Skin Clinic - denying to give service