[Resolved] Kaya Skin Clinic — disappointing results

Sonal Dhingra on Jan 1, 2018
I went to kaya skin clinic during may 2017.. They assured me to repair my face through package of 45, 000 which includes 6 peels n 6 q switch. But as they were nt hvng any permanent doctor so each doctor experimented wid my face n made it more worse than before.. N when i complaint against it, they assured me it will be better when i will avail more sessions but nw they denied to give me more sessions as n said tht my package is over when i asked them tht u hardly have me q switch session.. Thn they said as it doesn't suits my skin so it's no use to give me... M really pissed off.. They turned my face so ugly... Plsss either give me complete sessions according to my package or refund my money..45, 000 is not a small amount..

disappointing results
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 5, 2018

[Jan 01, 2018] Kaya Skin Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Kaya Skin Clinic Customer Care's response, Jan 02, 2018
Dear Sonal,
We read through your post. We regret any inconvenience caused to you. In order to address the matter, we would request you to share your contact number with us. You can write to us with details on care@kayaindia.net. We will look forward to your revert and assure you of our support in addressing the matter.
Warm Regards,
Kaya Skin Clinic Team
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

1800 209 5292
    23/C, Mahal Industrial Estate, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Kaya Skin Clinic - disappointing results