Kaya Skin Clinic — I am complaining about fat treatment

LVR student living girls pg, #87 & 88 ,1st main 3rd cross, C.l Layout,hosur Main Road, Adugodi, India
 kiit2013-MDEtc-007 MDEtc on Apr 24, 2019
I have taken afat treatment in kaaya koramangala. After applying chemical peel, i had suffered from acne roscea. The medicine given by them to control roscea is not working. I applied on face... Redness went away and after some hours entire face became red and itching with burning sensation.
I visited clinic then doctor told me that it happens. Again face became worsen and worsen. Again i went to clinc, and asked for refund because already 20000 i had paid there. But they refused. Still my face is red, m suffering from acne roscea and neither any treatment given by her not refund.
If i won't get any rply from customer care team, i will raise it under high esclation.

[Apr 25, 2019] Kaya Skin Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Kaya Skin Clinic Customer Care's response, Apr 26, 2019
Hi Kiit, we regret the inconvenience caused to you. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We would request you to please message us with your contact details. We will have someone from our service quality team get in touch with you to resolve your grievance. Thank You.
Kaya Skin Clinic Customer Care's response, May 06, 2019
Hi Kiit, we request you to kindly share your contact details with us. We will have someone from our service quality team get in touch with you at the very earliest.
Kaya Skin Clinic Customer Care's response, May 07, 2019
Hi Kiit, we await your contact details. We would request you to please message us with your contact details. We will have someone from our service quality team get in touch with you to resolve your grievance. Thank You.
Kaya Skin Clinic Customer Care's response, May 13, 2019
Hi Kiit, awaiting your contact details so that we can have someone from our team get in touch with you to resolve your grievance.

1800 209 5292
    23/C, Mahal Industrial Estate, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Kaya Skin Clinic - I am complaining about fat treatment