[Resolved] Kaya Skin Clinic — kaya service for laser and peel

Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Monika Piplani on Dec 9, 2018
Hello, i have availed kaya - instaclarity laser and peel-advanced service for rs 35000 from kaya skin clinic-sector 18 noida. I have undergone 12 sessions in total in 4 months. But after the completion of sessions, i have not got atleast 20 percent of result, instead my skin become more worse and getting severe acne. This is so depressing as after so much commitmentts by kaya representative and spending too much money, i get no results and skin becomes worse a (You can see the pictures taken by them). After talking with manager over their, they said you can take some other treatments which were costing around 45000. They are simply fooling people. I am highly disappointed by the services. Therefore i request you to kindly provide me the refund as i am no more interested in taking any kind of service from kaya.
Registered mobile: [protected]

kaya service for laser and peel
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 10, 2019

[Dec 09, 2018] Kaya Skin Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Kaya Skin Clinic Customer Care's response, Dec 10, 2018
Hi Monika, we regret the inconvenience caused to you. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We will have someone from our service quality team get in touch with you to resolve your grievance. Thank You.

1800 209 5292
    23/C, Mahal Industrial Estate, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Kaya Skin Clinic - kaya service for laser and peel