[Resolved]  Kaya Skin Clinic — laser hair reduction

I have taken laser hair reduction service at kaya skin clinic for my upper lip, lower lip and chin. I have gone through more than 17-18 sessions till now but the hair growth is still there. The worst part is now i have hairs in the areas where there were no hairs/fine invisible hairs. All my hormonal tests are normal, there is no internal issue as per the doctors. I wasn't given any hint that laser can increase the hair growth near the areas o[censored]pper lip or chin, it was supposed to be a "hair reduction service". The doctors are not even apologetic about this problem that has been created because of their lasers. I would not recommended anyone to go for any service at any of the kaya clinics. You can spoil your face with hairs on your entire face. This has been my worst experience of life. This has induced hair growth on my face instead of reducing it. Please don't waste your hard earned money on them.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 16, 2018

[Mar 10, 2018] Kaya Skin Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Kaya Skin Clinic Customer Care's response Mar 12, 2018
Hi Priya, we are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and they will be getting in touch with you at the earliest. It would be great if you could message us your contact details in the meanwhile. Do let us know if we can help you with anything else. Thank you!
Kaya Skin Clinic Customer Care's response Mar 13, 2018
Dear Ms. Priya, we regret to note your less than satisfactory experience. To better assist you further we request you to kindly share your registered contact no. alternately you can also connect with us via email at [protected]@kayaindia.net We look forward to your response and assure you our complete support in addressing your concerns.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Have opted for laser hair reduction full bosy package but its difficult to book appointments at any of the outlets even though informed 5-7 days in advance. No responce and very annoying when it comes to booking appointments!
You always take full payment in advance but your service levels drop to the bottom after that! Unhappy!!!

Kaya Skin Clinic Phone
    1800 209 5292
    Kaya Skin Clinic Address
    23/C, Mahal Industrial Estate, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093