[Resolved] Kaya Skin Clinic — treatment at your powai clinic

urvashi Dhruv on Sep 10, 2017
I am a client with your kaya skin clinic at powai. I am highly disappointed with the services. I am kaya client for more than 10 years.
I have bought various packages for skin and hair. For last two week ends the clinic is cancelling my appointment last minute informing that we doeill call you but i have yet to receive the call.

I am very upset as we are given good treatment till we pay for the packages. Once the amount is paid the service are not given properly.

Last time when i had my hair therapy the therapist was not well and he service was not completed properly. I was also unhappy with the skin treatment which was given to me.

I would like to come and meet some higher person personally to discuss my grievances. If it is not possible to give proper services i would request you to refund my full amount.
I am sure kaya would definately address this grievance for me
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 2, 2017

[Sep 10, 2017] Kaya Skin Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Kaya Skin Clinic Customer Care's response, Sep 28, 2017
Sincere apologies for your inconvenience, Urvashi. Could you please inbox us your contact details so that someone from our customer service team could get back to you? Thank you!
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

1800 209 5292
    23/C, Mahal Industrial Estate, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Kaya Skin Clinic - treatment at your powai clinic