[Resolved] Kd Technology — fake company making illegal stuffs with peoples

vishal rokade on Jul 31, 2018
Hello everyone i am vishal,
There is a company name kd technology with don"t have official website, official full address. They making fraud with people. They also did same with me. Now they are asking for money. Though having so many complains against them they are not yet stopping to make fraud. They are taking advantage of people to do their work without any payment. The send me notice on mail and trying to scare. They are themselves wrong, although they try to scare. This company doesn't have any legal certification and they are taking the advantage of internet for making money. They are going to disturb me so i am willing to take action against them through cyber crime branch. So please be aware..!!!
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 1, 2018
this complaint is resolved

Comments

Its a fraud company. i have seen so many complains against them.
i asked them to cancel but they didnt nd now they are harrsing me nd torturing me for penalty and treating me for filing case against me
Sushmitha1996's reply, Jul 31, 2018
yes it is fake never pay them .If it continues like this they will cheat more people.
I have facing the same problem...please help me what I to do
Sushmitha1996's reply, Aug 1, 2018
dont pay them and complaint to surat police helpline number available on the internet and report to cyber crime india

Kd Technology - fake company making illegal stuffs with peoples