[Resolved] Kd Technology — fraud cases

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 raka20 on Apr 25, 2019
Intimation is just to inform you that we have got your case file for legal proceeding, we do informed you about your legal matter with the company in the payment intimation email. Now till now we waited for your statement but it shows that you are not serious about your legal matter.
Now we are going to proceed your file under legal procedure so from today on wards you will get all the information regarding your case file from the delhi arbitrary court (West delhi). And officially we will issue your legal notice at your home address, working place as well collage/university.
Do reply else we will book your case file and issue your arrest warrant under sec 420, 406 on 7th day and legal action will be taken.

Wish to close this legal dispute do reply.

Accept the court process else you will be guilty in this case and you have to face financial loss as well you will responsible for all legal consequences.

If you do not wish to continue the work with the company so you can terminate the contract and get your termination letter
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 25, 2019
Dear Team

After paying registration fee ... This company called KDT commpany they have already provided noc to me... But again they are calling that we well provide u work in 2 days when i said that i dont want to do work then they are saying u have agreement of 11 months you have to pay 12000 for cancellation of agreement... What should I do.. they are saying that they will register the case against me .

we share u email id and phone no
[email protected]
please take action and postive respone me
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0