[Resolved] Kd Technology — they have offered me work too.

Surat, Surat District, Gujarat, India
 anu51 on Jul 11, 2018
The girl with praptishah id contacted me as we. the have my documents with my signature and id proof too. They gave me a contract with 20rs stamp and Chetan D. Dhimar as advocate. They also attached a voice verification mail. They gave me the work of 2200 forms for 55000rs and didnt take any registration fees and said itll be deducted from my salary after 20 days and if i fail in the work ive to pay 5200 utility charges. I've completed most of the work. Should i continue or leave the work. Will they take some legal action. And being a fraud company can they really take some legal action ? Or should i complete the work and then see their response first ?

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 17, 2018
Updated by anu51, Jul 11, 2018
The helpline numbers are [protected] / [protected]. They do pick my calls up and whatever doubts i hvae they clear them and respond really quick. i dont understand should i continue the work or not

Comments

Kisi ke pas whatsapp group h to mujhe ad karna. My mob. No. Nine five eight seven eight two seven eight four eight
I am also trapped in this πŸ˜‘
Hey.. I also want to sue against Kd technology.
If you also wanna be a part of this please please contact me on whatsapp [protected]
Or mail me - [email protected]
Even I got a work from Ms. Ruchi shah gave me a work to complete 150pgs of data entry in 15days.. If late we have to pay 6150..now they sent me a court notice... And form filling too 1500 forms in 10days to complete these all fake and they r fraud people.. They ve sent me legal notice... I don't know how to come out from this...

This is to inform you that, we legal department of Sphere Services has received your case, and we found that your agreement has been terminated from our client end. Now, we have verified your case and found that you have breached the clause of an agreement. As per an Indian Contract Act 1872 you have signed an agreement and if you don't make payment for losses then section 17 shall be imposed on you. We are serious for our client Infinity loss of their work. Now, you need to pay an amount of Rs 7600/-. As per an Indian Penal Code section 420 shall be imposed on you if you abscond from the situation. Now, you don't pay that amount what our client is demanding for then, you need to pay double amount and legal notice will be issued to you. Still, you fail to pay this amount then, we will call you here for legal proceedings.

Section 45 of Coercion act shall be imposed on you, if you try to coerce our client. Our client is sole proprietor and if you don't follow any of our advice then, Arbitrary Act as per an article 14 shall imposed on you. Court will select an Arbitrator and at that time you might need to pay Rs. 50000/- for total loss. We want you to cooperate with our client. Please make payment as early as possible.

REASON - NOT SUBMITTED (DATA TYPING WORK)

Kindly revert to these mail for closing issue .

Amount : 7600/-

6150 ( Reg. Amount )
+ 700 ( Legal Charge )
+ 750 ( NOC Charge )
[protected][protected][protected]------
= 7600/- ( Total Amount )

Legal advocate -

ADVOCATE ASSOCIATE
SURAT

CONSIGNMENT NO-RGV42MM65. LEGAL NOTICE NO-ffoo851. Dear sir as you did not fullfill the panding amount of the company so finally your legal notice bieng issued.

These they ve sent me and harassing me through phone calls😭😭😭😭
Fake job expose's reply, Sep 22, 2018
Gujarat Surat ka all from filling job fake do not pay

Kd Technology - they have offered me work too.

Surat