[Resolved] Kdt Captcha — harassing me

First floor Suman heights,ausaroad ,Latur , Maharashtra, Maharashtra, India
 nlsruthi karri on Apr 6, 2019
Sir, l am k. Sruthi. I such this home based job. One person call me and said you have to fill 10000captchas or 90%accurancy. They tell me u have to pay penalty 5000rupees now itself. I paid it. Now they are saying your time is up. So you have to pay 1lakh rupees. They take my adhar card. Otherwise we file complaint against you and you have to come to court. We are sending you notice. Sir iam fully tension and scared about that please help me sir
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 7, 2019
Updated by nlsruthi karri, Apr 08, 2019
Updated by nlsruthi karri, Apr 08, 2019

Comments

Don't panic...they are fraud...they are just threatening you using legal words ...they are fake advocates...using fake notice ...fake agreement...fake panic...don't panic.. don't pay them anything...rebuke them badly and file a police complaint against them
I am facing the same problem don't pay any money
Razi Mohammed's reply, Apr 7, 2019
Iam also faceing same problm ... wot i have to doo we can stand together
Rashid Abdul Majid's reply, Apr 11, 2019
Heloo pleas help uam facing same problem
Dear all
please do not be scared and don't let these people harass you by any means whatsoever.
This is a scam which will make you pay 5000 rupees to these fraudsters by just making you believe that you have done something wrong and by creating an element of fear, for example, the stamp paper.
There are very specific things written in contract law of India, one of them is void contracts and voidable contracts.
The very contract which is not enforceable or can become unenforceable through the process of the contract cannot be enforced.
Like you said that the count of the captcha goes back to 1 after every certain time, this contract cannot be enforced to its 10000 limits and hence becomes void or voidable.
Next, even if all this was legitimate, you don't need to worry. but in all aspect, this is fraudulent activity.
The picture you have provided of the stamp paper has no clear serial number on it.
You can check the authenticity of a stamp paper by quoting the number mentioned on the stamp paper to the security press of India. The number you can find printed in black ink on the coloured portion of the stamp paper.
If there is no number, it means the stamp paper is older than the time when Govt of India directed to number the stamp papers That was sometimes in 2005.
So, the next time these people try to call or text you, ask for the serial number of the stamp paper they have provided and check its authenticity.
Please do not pay any money to anyone in fear or uncertainty. Always clear your mind and facts before you cash out your hard earned money.
Hope this helps.
nlsruthi karri's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 7, 2019
I am so scaring .. please help me
Do they sent any letter by post?
Then if possible delete the mail id and block there ph numbers
Hello All

This is to inform you all that please don't be panic and be strong as they are fraud.

I request you all to Don't pay any amount to them.

If you need any help just contact To us as we are filing a case against them.

My contact no. [protected]

My advocate no. [protected]

For any help just contact to Us and be relaxed.

And help others too.
Rashid Abdul Majid's reply, Apr 11, 2019
Pleas help... her sent any messgaes... agains me case filing... and section 420 pleas help

Kdt Captcha - harassing me