[Resolved] Kdt Company — kdt captcha fraud and harassment

Allwyn Varghese on Apr 22, 2019
I am allwyn varghese. While checking for work from house jobs, i came across this one. A person from maharashtra called and said we need to fill 10000 captchas in 10 days with 90% accuracy.

At first i messaged them i am not interested after sending my aadhar details, then when i started doing it, i can't login after i didn't attempt to login.
One day, suddenly got a call from an advocate saying that kdt company filed a case against me and i need to pay rs 8510 as penalty. I requested them a lot about the work, i didn't attempt after that tensed i paid them rs 8510 and advocate you won't get further calls from company.
Two days later, i again got a call from company and was asked to pay rs 12980 as sessional charges otherwise they will file the case, i will be charged and punished. I cried to the advocate who called me and she confinely asked me to pay the amount and atlast i paid this amount to the company, i was asked to send a mail, saying i have no objection in future and advocate promised there won't any sort of call from company.

At present i again got a message saying your case is listed on court. I won't take or call back, i am sure they will demand me more and more money and i have no money and i have paid all to them.
Please ask the company not to harasse me in future.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 23, 2019
I got mail from the website saying that the company won't call me in future.
Thank you consumer complaint website. I was stressed and tensed a lot .

Comments

I have posted a complaint regarding the KDT Company, during that consumer complaints helped me and a for a long period, there wasn't any call or message from the company .
Now I again started to get messages that trying to afraid me. Whether I should block all the numbers related to them and ignore . What to do ??

Kdt Company - kdt captcha fraud and harassment