[Resolved]  Kenstar — geyser

Worst service centre i interacted so far. My gyser is leaking. Rasied complain, did mail., contacted mr amit but all effort goes in vain. No body from ur side even take pain to respond. From 30 th oct my complain is pending. Ur customer service no is also pathetic. They either disconnect d call from their end or else d no comes switch off. The same complaint i raised in april n ur technician says we don't require gyser in this weather n he closed d valve. N issue still remains pending. Horrible way of kenstar dealing wid customer
Nov 14, 2018
Nobody called me from company...I trying to reach them.some of them r not picking d call.nor they respond to my mail
Nov 14, 2018

Kenstar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sonia jaiswal
No update on mail.nor at this platform.no body receive call
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I purchased Kenstar geyser. It's not working from past 7 days...I tried to reach customer care[protected]..but seems it's not functioning.(same number showing in Kenstar portal...not sure why it's not updated...ideally the number which displayed on portal should be working)..I am unable to reach authorised service centre number also. Already I have sent the mail to customer care...but didn't receive any reply. Please send service person details near nizampet, Kukatpally, Hyderabad or provide me the service centre details near me.

I am planning to complaint to consumer forum if I don't get any updates in 24 hrs..

Kenstar