Kent RO — bad quality filters had to be replaced every 2 months!!
KKarkuvelrajan Muthusamy on Aug 4, 2020
- i bought kent ro filters in 2017.
- the filter was working fine for first 1 year and water taste changed and i called for service. The service executive changed all the filters inside and i had to spend rs.5000.
- again the filter stopped working after 6 months, called for service. Again changed all the filters inside, spent rs.5000
- issue arise again after 6 months in dec-2019, called for service, changed all the filters, spent rs.5000
- in feb-2020, the product stopped working in just 3 months, called for service, changed all the filters again!! This time, i spent a lot of time going through their documents and found out the filters have 3 months warranty. After a lot of struggle and fight back, i refused to pay and they agreed to replace the filters with no cost. But, had to pay engineer service visit!
- again the product stopped working on may-2020, called for service, changed all the filters, paid rs.5000
- it is aug-2020, within 2 months, the product stopped working. Called customer care, the ivr registered a complaint but i wanted to talk to a customer care executive. After repeated tries, reached to a customer care executive, when i told about the issue, the person said their systems are down and cannot take care of it now. Tried after 2 hours, but the call does not reach to the customer care executive, instead re-directed to the authorized service agent.
I purchased the product for rs.18k+ and spend rs.20k for the parts replacement and service alone. But, still my family with kids are drinking unfiltered water and exposed to health hazard. I spent more than rs.40, 000 for water for just 2 years.
Service: the first one year was trouble free. There was no issue at all. All the problems started after the first service was done by the authorized service agent. Either the product is not worthy to be used more than a year or the quality spares installed by the service agents are faulty.
The customer service provided by kent is pathetic and they have to keep the customers informed about their guarantee and policies. I don't want to spend another 5000 for a faulty part installed by kent.
[Aug 04, 2020] Kent RO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportKent RO Customer Care's response Aug 05, 2020
Dear customer, we are sorry for the unpleasant experience you had. Please allow us to make it up to you as we believe in complete customer satisfaction. Our service team will get in touch with you shortly with an update on this concern.
|1 Comment Updated:||ShareTweet|