[Resolved] Kent Ro — for tank replacement

F -6 Taksh complex -|| shobhana nagar, vasna road,vadodara - 390012, Vadodara, Vadodara District, Gujarat, India
 Brijesh.G.Soni on May 16, 2019
I have already member of v. Tech appliances. Yesterday i complained about my tank is not working. Today imran was came he told me that tank was demej and u have to replace it. Now he says we are not responsible for replacement tank i[censored] give me new contract than only i can replace it. I have already member till[protected] and i have already 12 days for replace it. But he force me that i[censored] renew contract than only we replace it. I also talk the owner mr robbin shah but he also told me same. Now what to do.
Your premium customer.

for tank replacement
Complaint marked as Resolved May 16, 2019
He wright down on my contract documents that befor 10 days we r not responsible any changes. Today he told me about that but in my document they do not mention that kind of words.

[May 16, 2019] Kent RO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Kent RO Customer Care's response, May 17, 2019

Apologies for the inconvenience. Our service team will get in touch with you shortly with an update on this concern.

Team Kent
Kent RO Customer Care's response, May 22, 2019

As discussed your service concern is resolved now & the product is working fine. Please let us know in case you need any further assistance.

Team Kent