[Resolved]  Kent RO — getting foul smell from newly installed water purifier

Kochi, Kerala, India
Hi sir,

I have purchased a kent maxx star water purifier serial number kr[protected] and it was installed by as distributers palarivattom, kochi on 25 october 2019. Attached is the warranty card. Now thou i installed it in october my house warming was on 12 december and the first time i wanted to use it there was a foul smell. I called up a s distributers and after repeated follow ups they came and they started blaming that the water content was really bad which is not the case and now telling me that the carbon filter need to be changed and i need to pay extra. The irony is that i have not at all used this for once also and today i think it is the biggest mistake i have done spending 11k. I today also am not sure what to do with this and i have lost hope. I would really appreciate if someone could come and replace this or let me know a solution or else i would be making sure to put this in other social medium and get this escalated.

A distributers as only interested in sales but never think what happens after sales and i today regret why i did not choose aquaguard which was really trust worthy.

Hope i will have a solution asap

getting foul smell from newly installed water purifier
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-03-13 18:03:06

[Feb 09, 2020] Kent RO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Kent RO Customer Care's response Feb 10, 2020
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Apologies for the inconvenience. Our service team will get in touch with you shortly with an update on this concern.

Team Kent
Kent RO Customer Care's response Feb 11, 2020

As discussed your service concern is resolved now & the product is working fine. Please let us know in case you need any further assistance.

Team Kent

2067
    A-2, Sector-59, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201309
    Kent RO - getting foul smell from newly installed water purifier