[Resolved] Kent Ro — Kent Maxx - Defective piece

Pune, Maharashtra, India
 amit_582
I purchased Kent maxx water purify on 20 September 2014. Model no. is KR[protected]. The next day I found that the machine is not working. Service executive changed the parts but still machine is not working properly. I request many times to change the machines, but they ignore my suggestion.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 20, 2016
resolved

[Oct 07, 2014] Kent RO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Kent RO Customer Care's response, Sep 30, 2016
Dear Mr.Amit,

as per your confirmation, your problem is now resolved. Thanks for your patience and cooperation. Let us know if you require any further assistance.

Team Kent

Comments

MY CONTACT NO. IS [protected]
Dear Amit,

we deeply regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details with us at [protected]@kent.co.in. We will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Dear Amit,

As per your telephonic confirmation, your problem is now resolved. Thanks for your patience and cooperation. Let us know if you require any further assistance.

Poor Service and Poor Proucts

I have purchased a kent water purifier as per beloe details
Invoice Number : S[protected]
Dispatch Reference :[protected]
Dispatch Date : 01/09/2018
Tracking URL :
The product is still under warranty period.
4 time RO is not working . As per below date.
31.1.19
11.2.19
13.2.19
2.3.19
I am very unhappy with the service & wants strict action against such people.
We called the service center multiple times but not proper answer and not proper commitment
you are Worst service provide in the world.
I request many times to change the machines
This is totally unprofessional behaviour and definately going to turn out a big mess for the organization if the things are not gonna be fine.

Still now my problems is not Solve for your side.

Rohit biniwale
Kent RO Customer Care's response, Mar 5, 2019

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused. Customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we are promising you that we will resolve this as quickly as possible. Please share your contact details at [email protected] You may also call us at +91-9278912345.

Kent RO Customer Care's response, Mar 6, 2019

As we have not received any response from your side, we are closing the ticket. Please let us know in case you need any further assistance.

2004