Kent Ro — not providing service even after repeated follow up.

Bangalore South, Karnataka
 Augustian Kurian on Jun 10, 2019
I have registered complaint with Kent RO via calling CS team on 2nd June[protected] for two machines about leakage from Tank. After long hurdle technician visit on 5th June but no luck issue was not resolved, keep on following up with CS team to send a senior technician to fix the issue. But no luck. No one turned up. Repairing Kent RO is a up hill task. After selling products they don't have minimum courtesy to customer. Almost 3 weeks i am struggling... Arrogant CS team, Un trained Service engineers all makes customer life hell.

[Jun 10, 2019] Kent RO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Kent RO Customer Care's response, Jun 12, 2019

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. We are looking into it with a promise to resolve this quickly.

Kent RO Customer Care's response, Jun 13, 2019

As per update received from our service team your ticket has been closed.

Updated by Augustian Kurian, Jun 14, 2019
Team,

This is the beauty of your service, None of the engineer visited my premises, this is the 3rd time they are closing the ticket without resolving the issue. Pathetic service, horrible CS support team, altogether maker customer life hell...

Beauty of Kent CS team.
Calling CS team - No use.
Send email 3 days back - Your request has been logged with request id ##RE-124069## . NO reply.

No more required your service thanks...

Kent RO Customer Care's response, Jun 14, 2019

Updated by Augustian Kurian, Jun 14, 2019
Team,

My machine got fault on 30th May, i am following up with Service Technician Mr Tirupathi, after getting no response then i open a case with Kent CS team, then also no luck frequent followup talk to senior CS team none of the service engineer visited my place, finally send email that also not addressed.

All these days we are struggling for water.

I fixed the issue calling technician from outside..

Thanks again making Kent Customers life so miserable. I did a wrong decision buying Kent RO..Will not recommend Kent RO to any one...

You can close the ticket[protected]

Kent RO Customer Care's response, Jun 15, 2019

As per feedback received from our service team your service concern is resolved now & the product is working fine. Please let us know in case you need any further assistance.

Updated by Augustian Kurian, Jun 16, 2019
Hope you folks are reading my comments and giving reply..

My case is assign to Universal Pure Water Solutions. None of the technician attended my case. I got a call from Mr Tirupati yesterday only... Case was opened on 2nd June. Getting call from technician yesterday June 15th.. This is the beauty of your service.

As mentioned above "I fixed the issue calling technician from outside.."

No more help required from you folks.. because i struggled enough...

Kent RO Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2019

A-2, Sector-59, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201309
    Kent Ro - not providing service even after repeated follow up.