[Resolved]  Kent RO — poor service and dissatisfied amc

I am residing at rajarhat, kolkata - 700135 and using kent ro from last 6 years and i have amc with 'sun service' but other than calling for amc payment... Their service is too poor... They di bot have either infrastructure or proper technicians... Recently during lockdown my ro was not working for 10 days and sun service not even bother to pick up the call... Later i have contacted regional service head of kent at kolkata but the person came, denied to accept amc and asked for ful service charge and spears cost which i have bound to pay irrespective of having amc of rs. 5500/ for the year... As per company every franchise has their own amc which others not accept... This is ridiculous and must be against consumer forum... I have paid amc cost as per instructions from kent officials... Not as per my own... When other franchise is open and providing service why not sun service!!! I want my amc amount refund or else i will put up this to consumer forum... Biplab das, [protected].
May 31, 2020
Apr 27, 2020

Kent RO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apr 27, 2020
Kent RO Customer Care's response
Dear Customer,

We regret that you are facing issues. We tried to contact you but call was not reachable. Please share your registered contact number and machine serial number details via private message or at [protected]@kent.co.in Alternatively, you may also call us at +91-[protected].

Regards, Team Kent