[Resolved] Kent Ro — service issue for installation

Rohtak, Rohtak District, Haryana, India
 gandhar bansal on Mar 6, 2019
Please note that i have purchased one kent ro super+, machine sr. No. Is kr[protected].

Unfortunately i lost the bill as i purchased it from army canteen, it is not possible for me to get the duplicate copy of the same bill.

While calling to customer service for first time on toll free no., i explained the same thing to customer executive and he said ok to me.

After that when your representative came to my home, than he is asking for 300rs. Service charge for the same. Although machine was brand new, packed in its original box, all other cards were inside the box itself.

Also he was putting pressure for purchasing some additional filters to be installed in ro for which asking an additional cost of around 1600rs. When we denied for the same than he left.

After that my ro was kept idle at home and we were in need to have installed it, than we get it installed with the help of some other technician.

Now again today one person from kent ro called me and told that the guarantee card needs to be filled & for that we need 300rs, otherwise there will be no gaurantee.

I didn't expected this kind of rsponse from kent ro systems, i am planning to buy some more ro systems for my frinds and family but unfortunately i am not getting proper response.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 6, 2019

[Mar 06, 2019] Kent RO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Kent RO Customer Care's response, Mar 06, 2019

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. We are looking into it with a promise to resolve this quickly.

Team Kent