Kerala Fashion Jewellery — my money not paid back

kutchery road, mylapore, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
 susneh72 on Mar 3, 2020
I had paid 52000 as monthly savings under 36 months scheme, but i have not received my money back. They gave one letter stating they will pay the money in instalments from jan 2020 within four months, it is march 3rd till now there is no information or payment, we cannot contact them, the shop is closed. Mr. Sunil cherian, it is my hard earned money i had deposited in your company, if you were not in a position to pay the money you should not have collected it. Your number is always busy, have some courtesy to reply as you have eaten all people's money. Arrange to give all our money back, how come you are keeping quite.
Updated by susneh72 Jun 03, 2020
How come it is given here that my complaint has been resolved. I am wondering how it is written that complaint is resolved.
I have not yet received my money bank till now.
In this worst situation, if I get back that money it will be very much useful to me.

Kerala Fashion Jewellery - my money not paid back