[Resolved]  Kerala State Road Transport Corporation — refund for online ticket - trip cancelled by ksrtc

I have booked a ticket in kerala state road transport corporation bus on 26th september 2018 through online. But the trip totally got cancelled from their side without informing the passengers. I did not receive the refund for the trip cancelled and i m unable to cancel the ticket through online as it is showing under completed trip.
I contacted their customer support center for refund but the response i m getting from last 11 days is the worst. And they are not showing any concern.
My ticket details.
*ksrtc mticket* trivandrum to ernakulam trip code:2330tvmekm pnrno: k6101040 journey date: 26/08/2018 departing: 23:30:00hrs seat no: 3 class: low floor ac pickuppt: trivandrum central.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 8, 2018
Now they refunded the money
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Your PNR No.:K257619 from: KKD to: TVM ( TripCode: 1930KNRTVM) is cancelled for JourneyDate: 21-11-18, The Refund of Rs. 345 has been initiated from KERALA RTC and amount will get credited to your account within 5 working days. Reach us[protected] this is the message I got from them yet no refund is received, last two months back I cancelled a ticket online, no refund was received at that time also

Trivandrum