Kerala State Road Transport Corporation — rude behaviour of the bus conductor

I got into a cherthala super fast ksrtc from palarivattam pipeline, ernakulam district, on 24.06.2019 today. As it was very late i got into the sf bus even it was only a few km left to my home. The conductor initially gave me a broken 5 rs note which i rejected which made him furious for no reason. Then he delayed the balance for some more time to show his protest. That is not my complaint actually. Then when it was about to reach my stop i already stood up, the conductor also was in front of me talking to the driver. I was just behind the driver's seat. Even though i stood up and my stop passed by the conductor or the driver didn't stop the bus. Then when i walked he told teasing "oh what to do now" with a smile on his face clearly telling he did it on purpose. Time was 8.45pm then... I became anger but didn't make any issues considering the other passengers valuable time. They stopped the bus moving about 800m away from my bus stop. The driver was behaving rude to other passengers as well. I'm mentioning the bus numbers here kl15 a 1795. Please take action against him. Date is 24.06.2019, superfast to cherthala, time around 8.25 it reached palarivattam pipeline signal.
Complaint comments