[Resolved]  KFC India — cold food that tasted like feet (bill pic)

I placed an order at 11:45.. I called the kfc head office one hour later... They said store was closed.. When i insisted i already placed the order they gave me the store managers number.. I called them.. And asked.. Where is my order i have not recieved it yet... They said they will send it now.. They did not recieve the order... They actually did.. They were lying and they mistook it for takeaway... The delivery guy who came to deliver was not kfc guy though i ordered from the app... He was from swiggy... They thought my order was take away and had it packed it in advance at 12.40 like it was supposed to (See pic).. The packed food was delivered 40 minutes later at 1.20 due to the misunderstanding... They should have minimum courtesy to repack and prepare the order again and deliver it hot and fresh... I said on the phone "i forgive you just make sure the order is hot" - i said this because i suspected this in advance.. They just sent the order that was packed previously.. The order that was supposed to be sent 45 minutes earlier at most.. How do i know this was the previously packed order? The food was cold and tasted like feet.. The bucket was a little warm... And i did not get a single leg piece in an 8 piece bucket... The popcorn and zinger and hot wings... Lol.. Dont even get me started... Utter waste of my money... Will never order again... You just lost a very regular customer.
Order no 20566252
Vijayawada
cold food that tasted like feet (bill pic)
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 25, 2020
General Manager has dealt with the situation professionally and resolved the issue. Satisfied.

[Aug 24, 2020] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

KFC India