[Resolved]  KFC — Misguided the customer and fake information

Today, i was placed food order in kfc vellore branch,
i was received order confirmation through mail and sms, so i will wait for the food but estimated delivery time was finished and i was call to kfc shop number, one female staff aten my call, she said with in 15 mints food will be deliver in your home but no one deliver and again i was contact for kfc vellore shop and same female staff aten my cal and she said shop closed today so your money will be refund soon and send your name, mobile number, transaction reference id through mail.

my complaints are:
1.why they gave wrong information to customer.
2.why they maintained shop open in google website today.
3.the google statements are right or wrong.
4.how to correct the mistakes for the kfc company-if system error, network problem, electricity problem, all will be acceptable but once confirm the order to deliver the home and if not possible to contact with the customer and need to explain the situation, why they cancel my order and how to give fake information to customer.
5.money is refundable but no one to affect the online order right and we need a safety purchasing with good approcable.
6.if once confirm the order-we know the valid reason for cancellation otherwise, the kfc shop need to pay for penalty.
7.don't give a false information to customer.
Misguided the customer and fake information
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 2, 2020
Today, the KFC vellore branch manager was contact me and he was clarified, what was happen in that situation and he was spoken with calm and quiet, good manner. He was kindly approachable.. Delivery person approachable was wonderful and kindness also awesome. I got my food delivery with respectiv manner. Thanks to KFC.

[Nov 30, 2020] KFC India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
KFC India Customer Care's response Dec 01, 2020 Hi Parthi,

Apologies! Our first priority is that our customers have a great experience. Request you to share your feedback on [protected]@yum.com. We'll connect with you shortly.

KFC India