[Resolved] Khan Overseas Manpower Consultant — fraud consultancy in delhi

A-13, Deoli Road, Khanpur, New Delhi, Delhi, India
 manojkumar0101 on Nov 4, 2019
Khan overseas manpower consultant in khanpur, deoli road, south delhi is a fraud and unregistered consultancy.
They are looting money from innocent and poor people on the name of job in poland and asking for 30, 000 rupees.
They are completely fraud
Office opened just 2 month ago
Old website bought 3 month ago from godaddy
Poland company website is also fake and bought from indian ip adress and is maintained from delhi only
Please dont give any money
Complete fake khan overseas
Fraud khan overseas
Please arrest them and take proper option

Address - a-13, deoli road. Khanpur. South delhi
Owner - md sajjad having fake aadhar and pan

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 13, 2019
My Complaint has been resolved through the help of them only.. I wish to remove this conplaint.. Please help to remove this..
Thank you.
Updated by manojkumar0101, Nov 14, 2019
Compalint has been resolved. I got incorrect information about this.. But they are processing work as per my knowledge.

Comments

They asked me for 30000 rs i dont know wheather the company is fake or not . They told me to take medical and after arriving offer letter need to give 23000.5500 for medical ..
Radheshyam Rami's reply, Nov 12, 2019
bhai number do tumhara.
I received the offer letter from Khan Overseas Manpower company .They asked me for 30000.
This position is for Poland.
Kindly let you have any suggestion about this company
Thanks for your help in advance
Kind Regards
BV
I got same offer too, they got a made up poland address too in that company's website.
Hi All
It is a fake job opportunity. Any one get Offering letter from Harji construction Poland?
Harji construction is created by Khan overseas. Their website domine registered from Khan overseas mobile number.
How it will possible?
Dont pay any amount to them...

Thnkx for the information
They dont have any license number to such business. And i dont understand why they are not getting reported...i hope someone report them in their local police station around delhi area...hope they get rid of such guys.
hey guys my work is already process me visa arrived dec 1st week...

Khan Overseas Manpower Consultant - fraud consultancy in delhi